Sunday, January 13, 2008

Reflections on a Snowy Sunday.................

Its' snowing here in Michigan, big fluffy flakes. Not enough to cover the ground, just frost some of the things with some snow - it looks really pretty. Supposed to snow all day so we will probably get 1 - 2", not alot but enough to coat everything in a blanket of white. It would be great if it would stay that way for the rest of winter but since I've lived here for 37 years, I know that we're going to get a lot more snow before 'Ole Man Winter' is done.

Since I made adjustments to my medication and diet, my BG's have been in the 90 to 120 range, pretty much all the time and I'm slowly getting used to them being close to 'normal'. For the first few days I was really tired but now I feel great and have much more energy. Will be starting my exercise program tomorrow and this should jump start my weight loss. I'm looking forward to losing some weight and getting more healthy.

The craft room is coming along and should be done in a couple of days. I need to pick up a couple more storage boxes and then finish sorting my material. Once that is all done, I'm going to start making a few things for the house and myself. In all the years I spent crafting for shows, eBay and the Country Sampler I never kept anything for myself and its going to be nice to finally have a few 'goodies' for myself. I 'm not sure what I'm going to make first but will go through all may patterns and then decide, if I can, lol.

Guess I'll go and buy those boxes and then finish up the craft room........Have a good day and enjoy the rest of the weekend..............

Hugs, Donna D.

No comments: