Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Greetings........

Morning everyone!!!! I've been having a lazy Sunday morning, enjoying my coffee and the HGTV garden shows. It's cool here but not raining at the moment - sure hope we don't get any more rain for a few days as my yard resembles a lake more then a yard, lol. I am so ready to get out and 'play' in the dirt but it will be a few days till I can do that, unless I want to put on waders first, lol. At least it wasn't snow and it has warmer up into the 50's - now for some sunshine to dry things out.

I've also been thinking about going to a really great antique/flea market show in Allegan, MI. It is on the last Sunday of the month and runs from April through September. There are 200 indoor dealers and 200 outdoor dealers - surely I can find at least one goodie that wants to come home with me, lol. Here is the website so you can check it out - Allegan Antiques Show. If I do go, I'll be sure to show you any goodies that I find.

Guess I'd better get up and do something constructive - the sewing room is calling me. Have a great day and be sure to dhare with me if you end up going to the show.................

Hugs, Donna D.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh yes! You have to show us what goodies you get at the antique market! My pocketbook would be very empty if they had such a market around here, LOL.